RESERVATION OF AN APARTMENT:
A reservation agreement will be signed with the client, which will be valid until the conclusion of a contract under the law of obligations (up to 4 weeks). To confirm the wish to purchase, the buyer will make a 10,000 euro advance payment upon entry into the reservation agreement.
CONTRACT UNDER THE LAW OF OBLIGATIONS:
A notarised sales contract under the law of obligations will be signed with the client, in which all details of the transaction will be agreed upon. The prerequisite for the contract under the law of obligations is 20% of the purchase-sale value paid by the client.
At the completion of the structure of the building and 95% installation of the facade fillings for which the builder will present a respective confirmation letter, an interim invoice will be delivered to the client, based on which the client will pay 10% of the purchase-sale value.
REAL RIGHT CONTRACT:
When the building is complete, a notarised real right contract will be concluded, the buyer will pay the remaining purchase-sale value and the ownership of the apartment will be transferred.
CONTRACT PRICE INCLUDES:
- completion of the apartment/office according to project documents;
- a fee for the construction and admission to utility networks (water, electricity, sewerage, heating, ventilation, cooling);
- security system readiness;
- data communication, cable television, telephone and security communication readiness.
CONTRACT PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- a parking space;
- notary’s fees and state fees related to the conclusion of the sales contract (payable by the buyer);
- admission fees for data communication, cable television, telephone and security communication.
NOTE! The images in the gallery are for illustration purposes only and details may differ in reality.